- (The Weekly Standard) Perry: 'I don't think you have a heart' if you oppose in-state tuition for children of illegal immigrants - Why is this bleeding heart, Rick Perry, currently the GOP frontrunner? Oh well, he's peaking way too early, and I doubt he'll be the nominee. If not for his shameful actions when he attempted to mandate the HPV vaccine for all Texas girls - against parental wishes - then it will be his stance on immigration that brings him down among GOP primary voters.
- (Anthony Martin) So, who is the real conservative here? - Hint: It's not the Ken Doll-like former governor of my home state, and it's not that Libertarian congressman from Texas. (And the other guy from Texas, the governor, is a bit shaky, in my humble opinion.)
- (Andrew Malcolm, Los Angeles Times) New gaffe: Obama hails America's historic building of 'the Intercontinental Railroad' - Wow, I never knew we built train tracks that span oceans. Thanks, oh Great One, for enlightening us with your knowledge and wisdom once more (/sarcasm.)
- (The Weekly Standard) Obama Administration to ban asthma inhalers over environmental concerns - Suffer from asthma? Tough luck, says the Regime. The most common type of over-the-counter inhalers is being banned for containing a chemical that allegedly depletes the ozone layer, forcing all asthma sufferers to get a prescription for a more expensive type of inhaler that apparently is environmentally safe but not as effective. This is a war on humanity the Regime is waging here.
- (New York Times) Obama to waive parts of No Child Left Behind - On the surface, this would appear to be a good decision by the Regime, to let states apply for waivers from certain provisions of the onerous No Child Left Behind act. However, these states must agree to meet a new set of standards that the Regime has devised in order to qualify for these waivers. And Lord only knows what these new standards may entail.
- (Gulf Daily News) Obama praises Bahrain - Little noticed, but important. Speaking before the UN, Obama calls for the Bahraini government to negotiate with Al Wefaq - a group that I've been made aware is a Hizbollah-linked terrorist front.
- (The Blaze) Netanyahu slams UN as 'theater of the absurd' - Amen, Bibi! It's time for freedom-loving nations to leave this front for worldwide communism in the United Nationsand chart their own course. Israel, I believe, will lead the way. America? As long as Obama is in power, we'll only become more entwined with the UN. And I seriously doubt a Republican president is going to take action and reassert our sovereignty. Unless, of course, a true conservative is elected. Not holding my breath.
- (Right Side News) The Soros plot to topple Netanyahu - He's done it once before, and he's seeking to do it a second time. George Soros is attempting to oust Bibi from power. Obama and the Democrats appear to be playing along.
That’s all for now. Check me out on Twitter and Facebook. SPAMMERS, TROLLS, & GOONS WILL BE IGNORED. Please also check out my latest projects: Another Dumb Sports Blog and, on Facebook, The Society to Preserve the Incandescent Light Bulb. Thanks for reading!